You can now sync your Fitbit directly to YuLife, in order to earn YuCoin for your daily steps. Challenges will still track steps from your phone, which means you must keep your phone on you during challenges.
How to connect your Fitbit to YuLife:
1. Make sure you have a Fitbit account, and have set up your device to sync to it.
2. Open the YuLife app, and go to Settings in the top left menu and tap the Fitbit toggle to turn on the connection.
4. This will open automatically open your browser and take you to the Fitbit login page. Login with your Fitbit account details.
5. Once you are logged in it will allow you to choose which information you want to share with YuLife. Make sure you select Fitbit devices and settings, profile and activity and exercise. This will allow us to be able to read and reward you for your step data.
6. Hooray! Your Fitbit is now connected to your YuLife app!
Understanding Fitbit Steps and YuCoin:
Your YuLife app will capture step data from both your phone's health app and your Fitbit device. If you look at your activity history, you will be able to see the steps count from both. YuCoin will be awarded for whichever step count is higher, and that is what steps will be displayed on the app home screen as well.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please reach out to us using your in-app chat, or at email@example.com :-)