You can now sync your Fitbit directly to YuLife, in order to earn YuCoin for your daily steps. Challenges will still track steps from your phone, which means you must keep your phone on you during challenges.
Currently, there is a sync delay in some devices, which will cause steps from Fitbit not to sync until the end of the day. This will not affect your YuCoin, and steps/coins will be awarded and reflected correctly in your activity history the next day
1. Make sure you have a Fitbit account, and have set up your device to sync to it.
2. Open the yulife app, and go to Settings in the top left menu.
3. Tap the toggle to turn on Fitbit
4. This will open automatically open your browser and take you to the Fitbit login page. Login with your Fitbit account details.
5. Once you are logged in it will allow you to choose which information you want to share with YuLife. Make sure you select Fitbit devices and settings, profile and activity and exercise. This will allow us to be able to read and reward you fo your step data.
Understanding Fitbit Steps and YuCoin:
Your YuLife app will capture step data from both your phone's health app and your Fitbit device. If you look at your activity history, you will be able to see the steps count from both. YuCoin will be awarded for whichever step count is higher, and that is what steps will be displayed on the app home screen as well.
If you have any further questions don't hesitate to reach out via the in-app chat, website chat, or at email@example.com.